Thursday, October 2, 2008

Acne scarring creams for black skin

« ...Blackheads, which are another form of acne, are one of the hardest blemishes to get rid of, especially since they are underneath the top layer of skin. Blackheads result when small amounts of bacteria and dead skin cells are trapped within the pores, and are much harder to clean and disinfect that typical acne. Here are some great acne blackheads natural treatments for getting rid of stubborn blackheads:...
...Due to acne, I think I spent more time washing my face in my teenage years than enjoying the youth. I remember I used to wash my face minimum of 3 times a day with good skin cleanser prescribed by my doctor. Acne can cause serious inferiority complex. Trust me, I know about that... But thanks to my incline towards eastern cultures it helped me a lot. I found something which can help anyone a lot....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Acne can be a difficult subject to talk to your kids about, because will probably be embarrassed, particularly if they have a lot of pimples or blackheads. You know how best to approach your child, but most probably you'll want to be supportive and understanding. Educate yourself about the difference between myths and facts: the myths about buttery foods, chocolate, or sex causing acne are now known to be untrue. Most likely, your teenager is already trying everything he or she knows of to control the problem. Even if they are unwilling to talk about it, it's probably one of their major concerns. It can affect self-esteem and relations with peers, and in severe cases can lead to depression and social withdrawal....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: acne on breasts in pregnancy, does hydrocortisone cream help acne redness, safe pregnancy acne medications

No comments: